Beautiful Modern Home Pod by Tisettanta that can be used for Indoor and Outdoor.

Maybe, it was just me but when I was less than 7 years old, I liked to create a small space of my own, an enclosure that bordered me with the rest of the room by using a big TV box, or even built a tent inside my bedroom. There was a feeling of “being protected” being inside a physical boundary while watching “the outside world” around me.





Well, while my feeling was nonsense but I like the idea of this “Nu-Ovo” beautiful modern mobile home pod by Tisettanta. I don’t know what you might feel while being inside this pod, but separating a special space for a special use is a good idea, we could use it as a daybed, a shower enclosure for outdoor, or we could use it as an office or reading nook indoor.


modern home pod


Besides its function, this modern home pod is also awesome, the design is sleek, its egg-shaped design could be matched easily in any indoor or outdoor setting. Tisettanta



home mobile pod interior with shower

You have read this article Furniture / Home Pod / Patio Furniture / Tisettanta with the title Beautiful Modern Home Pod by Tisettanta that can be used for Indoor and Outdoor.. You can bookmark this page URL http://tiffanyeatworld.blogspot.com/2011/10/beautiful-modern-home-pod-by-tisettanta.html. Thanks!